Are you tired of being stuck at home? Do you have a mind that needs to be put to work? Well, we can (sorta!) help with that! You are about to embark on a virtual treasure hunt.
Here are the rules:
- You will be given a clue that shows up on the left side of your screen. You must figure the clue out (duh!). The answer to the clue will be a place in the United States. You may have to do research to help you.
- After finding the answer to your clue, you must find the location on the map.
- When you think you've determined the location, zoom in and out on the spot. Once you get to a certain ZOOM LEVEL, a red marker will appear, indicating that you have found the correct location.
- You will then get another clue, and you must follow the previous three steps again.
- After repeating this process five times, you will have completed the treasure hunt! Good job!
When you get to the Map, you may see a window saying "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." You can hit the OK button (because we're too cheap to pay for the service right now).
At this point, there is no prize, but you get bragging rights! Have fun and good luck!